Thu, 21 July|
Group for Adult ADHD'ers
This affirming 5 week group program offers an engaging and informative space to learn more about your neurotype and connect with other adult ADHD'ers. It is open to late diagnosed / self-identified ADHD'ers and sessions will be held in-person at our practice in Canning Vale.
Time & Location
21 July 2022, 4:00 pm – 5:30 pm
Amherst Psychology, Unit 12/2 Batman Rd, Canning Vale WA 6155, Australia
About the event
This group is an engaging and neuro-affirming space for you to learn more about your neurotype and connect with other adult ADHD'ers. There can be a lot to think about after learning you're an ADHD'er and we're excited to provide this opportunity for neurokin to work through the common issues together over 5 consecutive weeks. It will be led by experienced Psychologist and ADHD'er Cherie Harris and is open to late diagnosed/identified ADHDer adults.
- Registration / ticket purchases are for the full 5 week group program and attendance at all 5 sessions is requested.
- Sessions run from 4pm to 5.30pm on Thursday afternoons for 5 weeks starting on 21st July 2022.
- Held onsite at our private practice in Canning Vale. Online attendance is not available for this program, but we may offer an online version in future.
- Maximum of 10 participants per group.
- Early bird ticket price of $450 is available until 1 July 2022.
- As we are a healthcare setting, face masks must be worn whilst at our office.
- After you register, one of our psychologists will conduct a pre-group phone call to ensure the group is a good fit for you at the moment. If we determine the group is not a good fit, your ticket/registration fee will be refunded in full.